The bike is in Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii. The bike is internally GPS wired and tracked. No test rides, but I will be available almost any time for the serious buyer to look at it. Please do not lowball the price as either of us has time to waste. I'm down to make a deal but not going to give it away. I am available to answer any questions about the bike, and it listed in multiple places throughout the internet.
I will cover the shipping inter-Hawaiian Islands and to the West Coast (SFO/LA/Long Beach) for a full-price sale. I will meet the buyer halfway on cost anywhere else in the US on a full-price sale. The bike is sold as-is, and unfortunately, I cannot provide a warranty as it is a private sale.
THIS BIKE IS BUILT TO RIDE, NOT FOR SUNDAY BLVD CRUISERS. I recently finished this bike and continue to ride it daily. It is a reliable, new built bike from the ground up. I stand by my work 100%, it's not perfect but a very well put together bike that I put a lot of time into. I want it to go to someone who is going to ride the hell out of it and enjoy it for what it was built for. I am in no rush to sell, but ready to make a good deal.
I finished this bike in April 2017. The frame is a one-off (only one) built by Kustom Kulture Cycles in San Fran (Year 2007) area and is titled and registered complete currently in California as a 2007 titled/registered frame. This bike is a complete frame up build on a 2007 frame, and early 2008 S&S 96" built motor with 3500 miles. I bought the frame and drivetrain in SoCal in 2012 and brought it to Hawaii with me. The frame and engine are titled together as 2007. I stripped it down to the frame and driveline and shipped it over. I finally decided to build it from the frame up. I built it to sell and pay for my expensive aviation hobbies and fund the next project.
Frame/Engine/Motor Plate/Transmission (3500 miles):
• 2007 Kustom Kulture one-off (one-of-a-kind) frame, 180mm wide rear tire, TITLED and REGISTERED in California. I chopped the frame mounts and converted to mid-controls. New gloss black powder-coat and internally wired from the ground up.
• S&S 96" built Evo motor (3500 miles). The engine has been gone through 100% as of last month when I finished the bike (Less than 100 miles since being gone through). The engine runs as new with impeccable S&S reliability and power.
• S&S High Volume High Pressure (HVHP) Billet Oil Pump with Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge.
• S&S Super E carb, tuned to ride and start every time.
• S&S Super E stubby air cleaner housing and cover. Custom UNI air filter
• Custom SuperTrapp X-pipes fabbed into over-under shotgun pipes.
• Spyke Dual Comp Ignition/Coil
• Spyke Starter
• Taylor 409 race spark plug wires
• BDL Belt Drive Limited motor plate and front pulley (Open Primary).
• Primo-Rivera Pro-Clutch "Performance Pressure Plate" (New, less than 100 miles).
• Performance Machine Hydraulic Clutch slave cylinder (Hyd master cylinder, no cable). Keeps the heavy Primo Pro-clutch pull easy on the hand and smooth.
• 5-Speed Trans (3500 miles).
Electrical (BRAND NEW, less than 100 miles):
• NAMZ full electrical harness wired internally to the frame. All wiring is gator wrapped, soldered, and tucked away for 100% trouble free use. Primary fuse and relays tucked nicely, yet readily available in Oil/Battery bag and 100% water proof.
• Odyssey Extreme PC545 battery
• Voltage Regulator
• LED super bright DUAL tail lights, brake/turn with momentary switch. Turn switch is hidden next to the left leg by the coil on the frame to keep it clean, NO hand control switches.
• Retro Triumph polished, and brass HID headlight.
• No front turns installed, but the frame is wired for them and easily accessible at the neck. The wires are capped and tucked inside the frame for easy access. I will wire front turns for the buyer if they wish.
Everything Else (Brand New, less than 100 miles):
• Fresh gloss black powder coat or anodizing on anything you see black)
• LA County Chop Rods custom built tank. (Tank is sanded to keep industrial look and clear powder-coated). Exposed brazed welds and bare metal look under wet clear-coat).
• Lowbrow Customs rear fender chopped, hard mounted, and fresh clear-coat with leather washers to ensure no vibration cracks.
• LA County Chop Rods black anodized, internally vented crown gas cap (I oversized the vent filter to ensure fuel flow is top notch).
• Boosted Brad Custom black anodized mid-controls and moto foot-pegs. (Brembo Rear Master Cylinder)
• Black Bike 21" front wheel with stainless spokes. Metzeler ME880 Marathon Front (90/90-21") tire.
• Black Bike 18" rear wheel with stainless spokes. Metzeler ME880 Marathon rear (180/55ZR18) tire.
• Pingel polished 90-degree fuel petcock.
• Custom seat with high-density foam on 2" Biltwell springs. I have not tooled the seat top leather yet so that the seat will be newly tooled for the owner.
• Biltwell stainless seat hinge (black powder-coated)
• Performance Machine Hand Controls (Hyd Clutch Master, Hand Brake Master).
• Performance Machine Hydraulic Clutch Housing.
• ARP Performance Stainless Steel Grade-8 Bolts and Nuts.
• EBC front and rear wave brakes with high-performance pads.
• GMA front and Harley rear brake caliper
• RK Racing Chain RX-Ring GOLD GB530XS0Z1
• Barnett Throttle Cable.
• Russell Performance front and rear brake lines with stainless fittings and hardware.
• Russell Performance Pro oil and fuel lines with aluminum anodized AN performance fittings
• Autometer Oil Pressure Guage
• 3/16" poly hydraulic clutch line with stainless fittings
• Biltwell Hand Grips
• Timken sealed triple tree neck bearings and wheel bearings
• 1" over Progressive fork springs
• MOTUL engine, transmission, and fork oil. Only the highest performance fluids.